Request a free consultation
We implement Desktop Configuration Management to enable you to centrally manage your desktops, tablets and smartphones efficiently and provide a better quality of service for your users.
The major advantages of Desktop Configuration Management for your organization include:
- Central management of security policies.
- A hardware and software inventory that is always up to date.
- Automated delivery of new applications.
- Software Asset Management.
- Centralized Patch Management.
- Endpoint Security Management.
- Remote assistance on demand.
- Power management and reporting for Green IT initiatives