Request a free consultation
Software Asset Management (SAM) is a best practice for managing and optimizing your organization's IT assets. Implementing SAM protects your software investments and helps you recognize what you have, where it's running, and if your organization is using your assets efficiently.
Our SAM specialist can help you:
- Control costs and business risks for a stronger, healthier financial position.
- Optimize existing investments, so that you can do more with what you already have.
- Grow with your company's expanding needs in size and maturity through increased flexibility and agility.
We can help you implement SAM in your organization by following four basic steps:
- Take inventory. Find out what you already have.
- Get organized. Organize all your software licenses and documentation.
- Create policies and procedures. Establish new standards and guidelines for all phases of the software life cycle.
- Maintain your SAM plan. Keep your SAM plan current through spot checks, inventories, and employee training.