Protect your data: Veeam vs. Ransomware
Never have to pay criminals to get access to your own data !Organizations of all sizes are being targeted by criminal racquets using ransomware like Cryptowall, TeslaCrypt and Locky to extort money in exchange for your data. This seminar explains how these attacks work and why a large number of new infections continue to surface despite existing protective measures.
IDSA, in collaboration with Veeam software will show you how having protected, regular and easy to restore backups is the most important practical step that you can take to protect your organization from malicious hackers.
Protect your data: Veeam vs. RansomwareProgram
- 09:00-09:30 Welcome and coffee
- 09:30-09:40 Introduction by ID Integrated Data SA
- 09:40-09:50 Presentation of the Ransomware Problem
- 09:50-10:50 Veeam vs. Ransomware – Possibilities, concepts and best practices
- 10.50-11.05 Pause
- 11.05-11.30 Live Demo
- 11.30-11.50 DR Offers from ID Integrated Data SA
- 11:50-12:00 Q&A
- A partir de 12:00 Discussion and ... Grill party !
Date: Friday July 8, 2016
Location: ID Integrated Data SA Training Centre
Address: chemin de la Vendée 29, 1213 Petit-Lancy, Geneva
The number of places is limited so we encourage you to register as quickly as possible.
If you want more information about Disaster Recovery with Veeam and you can not attend our seminar, please do not hesitate to contact us
so that we can present the solution at your earliest convenience.
Look forward to seeing you !
08 Jul 2016