Office 365 Workshop: SharePoint Online and OneDrive | 2-3 July 2019
During this course you will be introduced to the concept of the modern collaborative workspace using OneDrive and SharePoint. You will also receive an introduction to the array of collaborative tools included in the Office 365 suite to help you improve productivity in your company, organization or association.
Through a series of hands-on exercises you will discover how to work more efficiently with the Microsoft online tools including Outlook, SharePoint, Teams, Planner, OneNote, Skype and OneDrive and create dynamic sites for communication and team collaboration.
The following themes will be covered:
- Introduction to the modern collaborative environment in Office 365
- Understanding the Office365 ecosystem and online tools
- Understanding the philosophy and advantages of shared workspaces
- Managing and securing your data in this environment
- Creating users, groups and shared resources
- Creating a team site with SharePoint
- Managing and sharing files with SharePoint and OneDrive
- Creating workgroups for projects with Teams
- Sharing notes with OneNote
- Organising meetings with Office groups, Outook and Skype
- Task planning with Planner