Deployment of Microsoft Windows 10 | 13-15 February 2018
This training is geared to IT Professionals are responsible for a Windows 10 workplace migration project.
Description:Through practical exercises, the course covers Microsoft tools and best practices for deploying Windows 10 in the enterprise. Students will learn how to create customized installation images and deploy them efficiently. Following the course, the attendees will be able to choose the best deployment method, as well as plan and implement their own deployment of Windows 10.
Training GoalThrough practical exercises, the training will visit the different deployment and administrative tools that Microsoft provides to enable the creation of customized installation images and their efficient deployment within the enterprise. Following the course, the attendees will be able to select, plan and implement their own deployment of Windows 10.
- In-place upgrades. Using PPKG packets and Windows Image Configuration Designer (ICD)
- Presentation of the installation model for Windows including WIM Imaging, ADK tools, WSIM, SysPrep and image capture.
- Capturing a reference machine using SysPrep.
- Modification of an image, DISM and PowerShell commands.
- WDS Configuration and deployment of images.
- Plug-and-play driver repository and Multi-cast support.
- User environment capture and transfer, User State Migration Tool (USMT).
- Installing and configuring Microsoft Deployment Toolkit (MDT) 2013.