Microsoft PowerShell v2 for Administrators
Knowledge and skills to leverage Microsoft Windows PowerShell v2 to administer their Windows environment.DescriptionThis four-day instructor-led course provides students with the knowledge and skills to leverage Microsoft Windows PowerShell v2 to administer their Windows environment. Both the command line environment and the scripting capabilities inherent in Microsoft's automation engine are addressed during this hands-on course.Prerequisites
Before attending this course, students must have:
Experience managing Windows operating systems.
Familiarity with Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2008 R2, or Windows 7.
Scripting experience is recommended but not required.
- Install and configure PowerShell v2 on various Windows operating systems
- Navigate the command line interface as well as the integrated scripting environment
- Leverage cmdlets to accomplish daily management tasks
- Format information returned by PowerShell v2 in a variety of styles
- Create PowerShell v2 scripts to automate routine tasks
- Manage multiple systems concurrently though PowerShell v2 remoting
- Understand the security capabilities within PowerShell v2 and how to manage them
- Enhance the management of other Microsoft products by using the skills and general knowledge covered in this course