Nagios XI Hands-On Workshop | 16-17 May 2019
A 2 day Workshop which helps you better understand the NagiosXI user interface and shows you how to configure supervision of your infrastructure. You will also learn how to take advantage of the advanced functionality modules of Nagios (BPI, NagVis, Wizard).
This course helps you quickly get started with Nagios XI and gives you the skills necessary to monitor your infrastructure with this powerful and flexible lowcost solution.
Day 1 – Advanced Using of Nagios XI
- Overview of the interface and the possibilities
- Implementation and configurations (hosts groups and services, templates,...)
- Wizard – Using and creation
- Plugins‘Installation to personalize Nagios XI
- Development of specific plugins
Day 2 - interoperability and extensibility
- Distributed Supervision
- Redundant Supervision (high availability)
- API / Event Handler / command file
- Links with external tools from Nagios XI
- Links with external tools to Nagios XI
- Questions & Answer
We are no longer accepting registration for this date, you may try choosing other dates, if available for this event.